Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 19 - Floral design nails




Here I am still trying to play catch up :D

Here was what I did for my Week 19 Floral Nail challenge.


I used my Bundle Monster plates and Konad Special white on top of a pink layering of NYX pink hex glitter topped with Kleancolor's 'Holo Pink'






Here it is in indoor lighting with a bottle shot of the NYX


And here in natural sunlight. I couldn't get a picture to really show off this combo but it was VERY pretty, and super sparkly with a ton of holo goodness. Yummy glitter!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love this. The sparkle and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try stamping over glitter polish. Thanks for posting this. Hugs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, just be sure to use a good thick topcoat before you do so your stamping does come out bumpy ;D

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks for the tip, will do! ;)

      Delete
  3. KleanColor Holo Pink is so pretty! Lovely choice for a stamping base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really is pretty, even if I couldn't get a good shot of the holo :) I need to get back into the stamping, I kinda miss it.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete