Thursday, August 11, 2011

My 'Pink Wednesday' Mani







This mani reminds me of a pretty pink quilt! You will have to forgive the bubbles and rushed stiping lines :p I was in a hurry to finish to go visit with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. The next time I attempt this many layers I will be thinning the polish a bit, letting them dry between coats and probable adding the striping on day two! Lol Anyway I still like it and will try this again sometime soon.

I used a combo of NYC white, Konad white, Sally Hansen 'Bubblegum Pink', 'Fuchsia' Power' and 'Green with Envy' and a little Color Club 'Magic Attraction' (chunky/ scattered) holographic. I used Bundle Monster plates BM#205, BM#223, BM#225 and then threw in a little water marble for good measure lol.

2 comments:

  1. Awesomely cute! Geez! I have to start being more creative... Your an inspiration. :)

    Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Line! You are always so sweet and I love that you give me feedback. It's like a little treat for me to log in and see comments :D

    I wasn't sure about this one. I wanted to kind of mix it up a bit but still have a flow and seem purposeful, not just another crazy skittle mani lol. I liked the test nails next to one another but started having some doubts once I did it. My Hubby said it was a bit 'over the top' but my friends just LOVED it :) I'm glad you do as well.

    ReplyDelete