Friday, August 5, 2011

Finger Paints 'Silver Sculpture'




Bought two new Finger Paints (now I have 3) on Tuesday. This one is called 'Silver Sculpture' but it is most definitely a light metallic pink. It is a really gorgeous color but is crazy thick. OK I know what you're thinking 'if it's thick it would be great for stamping'. And the answer would be, yes it does work great for stamping. The only problem is that it looks silver. So silver in fact that I can't tell the difference between it and my SH Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep' (my go-to silver for stamping) even when they are right next to eachother. :( oh well it's still pretty. I just may have to thin it down a bit to use as a polish. you can see how thick it looks in the photo. This was taken 4 hours after application and it still wasn't dry (hence the poc marks all over it).




BM# 203

BM# 203
 

BM# 223
BM# 215




Just before I took it off (same day) I decided to try a little stamping first with my new black Wet n Wild 'Black Creme'. BTW this is my NEW FAVORITE BLACK!!! I had read somewhere that it was just as good as the Konad Black only for $1 not $8. Guess what it ROCKS! Love it, Love it, Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment