Friday, August 5, 2011

5 New Wheels of BLING!



 

Got these all for $10 and free shipping from Bundle Monster! Also recieved them in 4 DAYS!
Jeeeeezzee, sooo fast!

I had looked at Sallys Beauty Supply, the craft section at WalMart, Walgreens and CVS as well as Joann's. Their prices (if they had anything at all) were just ridiculous! 24 tiny rhinestones for $3.99 @ Joann's and Sally's OMG $9 to $20 for a tiny package. I use my hands! I wash dishes, do laundry, garden, carpentry, crafts, wash the cars, open pop cans......everything! I don't want to be woried about the little things falling off and if they do I want lots of them (and cheap) to replace the ones that do! This was the only way to go for me! They have a nice little assortment to get me started. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment