Friday, August 5, 2011

BeDazzler Stand and other storage




After I sorted (for about an hour lol) the stray beads I was determined that I wasn't doing it twice! :P So.....I got a little creative and made this stand to store them. It's just a scrap piece of board painted blue with acrylic paint and then a dowl cut to size hot glued to the center. I think it works great, I can pick them up by the dowel like a handle and they slide on and off very easily, Momma's Happy :D! It's kinda cute too hugh?


Here are all my image plates (with a little room to spare Mmmmwaaahahahaha)
next to their new friend the BeDazzler stand lol.



Did I menttion that my Bundle Monster plate have a backing????
I thought all the original ones didn't and had crazy sharp edges that people always complained about.
Guess they are putting the backings on all of their plates now, SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment