Friday, October 28, 2011

Mummies and Zombies Mani


Mummies and Zombies!!! Mmmmwaaaahahahhahaha!

I've had this on for the past few days waiting for the sun to come out so excuse the tip wear.
There may also be lingering bits and strings of hot glue too :D



I really love how these came out! My Hubby rated them a 10!
That's a first, he usually rates them around a 6.5-8.5 so a 10 is saying a lot.

On my left hand I did the girl zombie with girly bits and on my right hand I did the boy zombie with boy stuff.


This is my favorite for the girl side :D


Here's the boy side.


I had a a tough time with the index finger. For some reason I couldn't get a good stamp on the flames
at the bottom and the chains on the middle finger weren't as bold as I would have liked.
All in all I still love it though.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh love it, it's so cute! I'm always looking forward for your next post. Nail art is addictive! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Line! I had a lot of fun wearing this one. And, YES, it is very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too stinking cute! I love the ring and thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sooo damn much! Zombies and skulls with bows!? I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete