Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Silvers and Greys


This is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Celeb City', a very nice glittery polish.


This is LA Looks silver, looks almost exactly like the Sally Hansen doesn't it??!? Well the only difference other than the price is that the Sally Hansen is a bit smoother. Maybe the glitter is a little finer and that's why. But honestly there really isn't much of a difference between these two.



This is my Favorite of all silver! Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'. It is my 'go to' for stamping. Always gives a full, clean print! It is a metalic polish without being glitter based so it is extremely smooth. If you stamp then you should have this polish!



Here are all three of them in the natural light (they were really off indoors). Left to right are the Celeb City, Silver Sweep and then the LA Colors silver


Here are my only two greys (for now..hehe). Both are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. The one on the left is 'Wet Cement' and the right is 'Gunmetal'. I really love both of these. The Wet Cement is a great neutral (without being boring) base and the Gunmetal is a great softer alternative to a black.

Talking about silvers and greys has got me craving some holo! I really want to get my hands on so GOSH!

What are your favorite Greys? Favorite Silvers? Favorite holos?

No comments:

Post a Comment