Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sally Hansen 'Dazzling'



I did this a couple months ago and kinda forgot to share :)



I used Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine 'Dazzling' that I picked up in a five pack at Ross for $6 :) All were dark reds, burgundys and a really pretty blue.

I embelished my ring finger with KleanColor gold holo striping polish and a little bit of Essie 'Matte About You'.



Too bad the camera didn't pick up and of the holo flecks :(


Not great photos and kind of a boring mani but the application was smooth.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you put Matte About You? The mani looks shiny. *shrugs*
    I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures aren't the greatest, sorry ;) The matte finish is on my ring finger on the tip side of the stripe. It's easiest to see it in the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

      Delete