Sunday, January 22, 2012

Color Club Lumin-icecent


This is from the Color Club Foiled Collection. I was so excited about getting these but was a little disappointed about the application :/ They tend to be a bit gritty here and there and are a pain to clean up because it's more like a micro glitter than a regular polish which leaves microscopic glitter everywhere for days :P I also found them a bit too intense and flashy to wear on their own. The plus side, imo, is that they are truly brilliant colors to layer with and give that extra pop when you want it.



These first two pictures are in natural sun.



And here indoors with artifical lighting.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful swatches. You're a pro! And I like this set, but I agree, they are pretty flashy. I hear they're great for stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaki- you got me blushing over here! You're so sweet to say that but I think I've still got a ways to go to get even close to what some of these gals put out there! But you know, I love a challenge and I love doing my nails and it's so nice to hear that something you love doing is appreciated- so thanks for that!!! Yep, they're flash alright but I really do like them so I'm gonna just keep finding ways to use them. I need to try them for stamping- good idea.

    ReplyDelete